Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Local and Jaws: The Musical


Friday the 1st I saw Local and Jaws with my friend from school. I came early to help out with the box office and I met him at the train.

Local was a story of a bunch of different people all on the 6 train together. It had a good plot and was well written but it moved somewhat slow. The actors were really good and funny and the music was really well written.

Although Local was pretty good, Jaws stole the show. The props were hilarious and the show in general was hysterical. They didn’t have much of a set but had some awesome ways of making specific actions hilariously comical. Like the red confetti which portrayed blood.

Afterwards my friend and I went to the Court Square Diner where I celebrated my tips from the box office!

-Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment