Thursday, July 7, 2011

First time blogging .... not so bad if I say so myself

Hello Everyone!!
My name is Mishka Balilty, I was born on June 12th 1985 on a Wednesday at 12:00 noon. As I came into this world I knew in my heart that I was meant to do something spectacular with my life. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine it would be moving to NY and interning at THE SECRET THEATRE!! In all seriousness, I did really move to NY from Canada and have recently began interning at The secret Theatre. I am very privileged to be working with Richard who is the founder and owner of the Secret Theatre, as well as all the hard working guys and girls.
I myself have always wanted to learn how to establish my own theater, and have struggled with the idea of how to accomplish this. By interning here I have and am still learning the skills of what is needed in order to do so. I am able to see the extent of hard work that goes into developing productions, renting space, and all the little projects that must be taken care of. Soo thank you for the good laughs so far ... I look forward to many more chuckles my way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment